Choose the correct relative pronoun (who, which, whose).
- This is the bank _________ was robbed yesterday.
- A boy _________ sister is in my class was in the bank at that time.
- The man _________ robbed the bank had two pistols.
- He wore a mask _________ made him look like Mickey Mouse.
- He came with a friend _________ waited outside in the car.
- The woman _________ gave him the money was young.
- The bag _________ contained the money was yellow.
- The people _________ were in the bank were very frightened.
- A man _________ mobile was ringing did not know what to do.
- A woman _________ daughter was crying tried to calm her.
- The car _________ the bank robbers escaped in was orange.
- The robber _________ mask was obviously too big didn’t drive.
- The man _________ drove the car was nervous.
- He didn’t wait at the traffic lights _________ were red.
- A police officer _________ car was parked at the next corner stopped and arrested them